With the everyday stresses of life, many of us develop aches and pain in our bodies that can cause of discomfort and annoyance as we go through our daily routines in life. Therapeutic Massage has numerous benefits that most may not be aware of. Here is a healthy reminder of just a few of the physical benefits that massage has on our bodies.
- Pain relief!
- Balances the nervous system; relieves stress and aids relaxation
- Decreases muscle tension and stiffness; daily activities are once again enjoyable when your body movements are eased
- Promotes faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion, allowing you to do more of the things you enjoy!
- Enhances athletic performance
- Speeds healing after surgery or injuries; reduces pain and swelling; lessens formation of excessive scar tissue
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing; overall wellness and revitalization is enhanced when your body tissues receive adequate oxygen
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids; strengthens the immune system
- Enhances the health and nourishment of skin; a glowing complexion is revealed!
- Improves posture; proper distribution of weight on your joints will refine each and every movement and position required of you in your day!
If you are experiencing this common aches and pains, know that you are not alone and they can be fixed! Come in for a massage this week and let us at FitWorkz help relieve some of this stress this week has brought you! Both of our therapists are here all week so call and schedule an appointment while their schedules are open!
We look forward to see you soon at FitWorkz! Call today 815-756-1188….