2012 was an incredible year.
2012 the highlights
- Lindsay lost over 61lbs and 6 dress sizes in less than a year.
- Training a NIU fullback and helping him get picked up by the 49ers as an un-drafted free agent.
- Tom has lost over 40 lbs since September using “Eat by Color.”
- Linda reports that her cholesterol levels are the lowest they have been since the 1980’s thanks to training with Rose and “Eat by Color.” Oh she has also lost a dress size plus!
- Mary reporting she can wear a dress that has not fit in 20 years, and having her husband tell her it is too big on her, thanks to working with Judy and “Eat by Color.”
- Former trainer and long time Wright Athletic Employee Eran Gwillim is nearing the end of Medical School…Congrats Dr. to be!
- Jim having a coworker ask him why in 25 years he is the only company employee that looks like he has not aged…Jim’s answer exercise.
- Larry saying his doctor can not believe where his numbers are and at almost 60 he reports being in the best shape of his life thanks to Rose!
- Tony losing over 50 lbs and having honor of buying him lunch for doing so!
- Publishing “Eat by Color” in print and digital media formats.
- Hearing “I can’t believe how comfortable I am at FitWorkz” from boomers that have never been gym members and were scared to death to join a gym…until coming to FitWorkz that is.
- Helping Emmanuel drop inches with “Eat by Color” and FitWorkz.
- Ending the “Eat by Color” contest and seeing the incredible change people can make.
- Seeing local college athletes home for the holidays back in to Athletic Republic to train with us.
- Watching bowl games and seeing our Athletic Republic athletes playing and one a cheerleader for Wisconsin. Thanks for letting up be a part of your process enroute to college!
- George having his cardiologist tell him “you are doing more with exercise than we can do with medicine” after training with Henry.
- Amy at 42 years of age asking in January if it would be possible for her to wear a bikini on her 20th wedding anniversary in June…yes. She worked with Henry, followed “Eat by Color” and yes wore the bikini!
- WOW!!! FitWorkz is much larger than it looks from the road. I love how much space and equipment is in here!
- “I opted for a personal trainer instead of surgery and have toned my legs. I quit running and am shocked at the changes with out running.”
New for 2013
- Marrying technology and fitness
- The “Eat by Color” app for mobile devices is coming here is a snapshot of the beta version
- A FREE Blue Print for Success in 2013, Click and GET IT FREE!
- Evolution Training has already arrived, try it for FREE!
- More training, education, and empowering the community to achieve health, wellness, and weightloss.
- Awesome blog posts with great life transformation stories, recipes, exercise info and more!