Cake, Cookies, Ice Cream and the Rest of Your Forbidden Favorite Foods...
First no foods are off limits.***
Second if you really want it have it.
Third there are ways to make great tasting snacks, treats or what have you that will not wreck your progress.
Any of these sound appealing?
- Key Lime Protein Pie (Triple Zero Yogurt, Graham Crackers and Whipped Cream)
- Pumpkin Protein Pie (Pure Pumpkin, Protein Powder, Pumpkin Spices)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Pudding (Peanut Butter, Frozen Berries, and Protein Powder)
- Cookies and Cream Protein Yogurt (Greek Yogurt and Cookies and Cream Protein Powder)
- Retro Protein Pudding (Heavy Whipping Cream and Protein Powder)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Moose Poop (Protein Powder, Oats, Peanut Butter, Water)
- Protein Popsicles
- Chocolate Mocha Pudding
- Of course they do appealing
Yes, most are protein based. But this allows you to get your protein but not all of the excess carbs and fat.
Everyone of those recipes is in Healthy Simple & Tasty.