My name is Natalie Harper LMT and I attended Lincoln College’s Massage Therapy Certification Program. During this program I spent 10 months preparing for a career as a Massage Therapist. I believe in the body’s natural ability to heal itself, and massage works along with the body to naturally improve quality of life. The true purpose of massage is to harmonize your Mind, Body, and Spirit in the most healthy and healing way out there today.
I am Callie Pers a 2011 graduate of the Therapeutic Massage Program from Kishwaukee College. Currently an AMTA member and both nationally and state certified in Therapeutic Massage by the NCBTM. Massage has numerous benefits and can help a person physically, mentally, and emotionally. Massage can help relieve pain, balances the nervous system, relieves stress and aid in relaxation decreases muscle tension and stiffness, promote faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments, provide greater joint flexibility and range of motion, and enhance athletic performance just to name a few. I specialize in both Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage.
Descriptions and Pricing
The most common and well-known type of massage. The major benefit of Swedish massage is relaxation for the client. But also benefits the body mechanically by increasing circulation, releasing tight muscles, and improving overall quality of life.
90 minutes $90
60 minutes $60
30 minutes $40
Stretch & Strengthen
A session consisting of mostly passive stretching, muscles testing, and techniques for lengthening muscles and improving muscles quality.
30 minutes $40
45 minutes $55
A more specific technique aimed towards the deeper musculature and connective tissue. Benefits are much greater than basic Swedish massage. Deep tissue works towards improving specific conditions.
30 minutes $45
60 minutes $65
FitWorkz’s Mission Statement
At Fitworkz we are here to guide you down a path to an improved quality of life for your Mind, Body, and Spirit. We promise to do all we can to help in any way we can.
Policies & Procedures
• Please arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment in order to fill out necessary paperwork.
• Appointments lengths are reduced for late arrivals as to be fair to the following clients. The full amount for service given will still be expected.
• Cancelled appointments must be called in at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so will result in a mandatory charge for the full session planned before rescheduling.
• Payment is due at the time of the appointment, unless prior communication took place.
• Fitworkz reserves the right to terminate any session and/or refuse any client for any reason.
Benefits of Massage
• Increases circulation of blood and lymph
• Improves the condition of the skin
• Increases Range of Motion
• Reduces swelling and edema
• Removes toxins from the tissue and body
• Relaxes overtight, sore, painful muscles
• Reduces spasms and muscle cramping
• Reduces scar tissue and stretch marks
• Boosts energy
• Releases endorphins (the body’s natural painkillers
• Relieves tension headaches and migraines
• Strengthens weak, atrophied muscles
• Stretches tight muscles
• Helps with depression and anxiety
• Promotes a good body image
• Enhances sleep quality and helps with insomnia